Customer Relations Manifesto
- Innovation, entrepreneurship, sustainability and customer oriented thinking guide all our activities aiming at bringing dreams to life. Our fundamental principle is to offer our customers quality, rapid, pioneering and reliable services and to provide a perfect and distinctive experience.
- We establish open feedback mechanisms to listen to our customers in all our companies. Our customers can easily access customer services after sales as well through various channels.
- We attach importance to establishing long-term relationships with our customers. In order to transform this process into a perfect experience, we monitor, measure and prepare reports on our customers’ satisfaction at regular intervals with mechanisms such as perception surveys and satisfaction polls. We monitor changing customer expectations, assess the feedback we have received and take pioneering actions in areas open to improvement.
- We pay attention to feedback from our distributors and authorised service providers who are constantly in contact with the customer. We learn the priorities of our customers in different regions thanks to our broad network of distributors and authorised service providers.
- We attach maximum importance to our customers’ feedback. We share these with senior executives, assess every one of them carefully and take the necessary actions.
- We train our employees and distributors and authorised service providers who are in direct contact with the customer regarding customer experience and enhance their expertise and development.
- We use our customers’ proposals to improve our products and services and carry out open innovation in every appropriate area along with our customers.
- Within the framework of responsible marketing principles, we adopt an approach taking into account social differences, respectful to human rights, fair, transparent, open and which shares correct information in communicating our products and services. We communicate with the goal of raising customers’ and consumers’ awareness regarding environmental and social issues.